As the Executive Director of Marketing, Ryan Pflughaupt oversees the marketing and design efforts for e2L. Ryan works in collaboration with the e2L leadership team to design and execute effective marketing and design initiatives. Known for his user-centered, visual storytelling approach to design, Ryan brings a wealth of client-services and marketing experience to the team.
With 15+ years of experience, Ryan has worked in both for-profit and nonprofit areas, including a public school district environment. His ability to deeply understand the need for e2L partners and build a system to foster teacher collaboration and student learning has been essential to increasing student achievement.
Prior to e2L, Ryan has served as Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator, Education Coordinator, Prevention Educator, and Sales Manager. With these previous roles, he offers much insight to the right tools and resources for students, teachers, and district leadership as they work together to shift its organizational culture where students are Future Ready.
Key e2L Projects
- e2L Marketing & Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Strategic Design logo/branding for 20+ district in Texas & Oklahoma
- Design and data architect for e2L’s previous web application, eStudio
Career Highlights & Experience
- Designed & created numerous websites and web-applications
- Developed and designed eStudio–engage Learning’s collaborative curriculum writing and resource library web application
- Designed various promotional advertisements for electronic, print, video, and outdoor marketing resources and materials for Engage Learning and numerous school districts across Texas & Oklahoma
- Developed and implemented front-end UI for eStudio from inception to application
- Developed marketing and communication resources for use by school districts across Texas & Oklahoma
- Coordinated the planning, design, and implementation of the marketing and recruitment efforts for the Metropolitan Schools of Design (Metro Schools) in Corpus Christi
- Managed the $90,000 annual marketing/recruitment budget to ensure financial accountability for effective promotional efforts within the Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) grant guidelines
- Utilized Google Apps to develop electronic lottery application and selection system for Corpus Christi ISD
- Developed and facilitated professional development opportunities for district curriculum specialists and campus teachers on various technology tools, project-based learning, Google Apps, among others
- Developed proficient use and application of various technology tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Google Apps, among others
Education & Certifications
- M.Div. | Hardin Simmons University
- B.A. Communication | Texas A&M – Corpus Christi