As the People and Performance Strategist, Lucy brings years of experience in Human Capital Management with a specialty in all aspects of K-12 Performance Management.
Lucy is responsible for:
- Development of a Performance Management reporting and monitoring system.
- Enhancing the focus on culture and strategy through the Performance Management process.
- Supporting business needs through the development, engagement and growth of the e2L team.
- Development and monitoring of human resource strategies
For the last fifteen years, Lucy served at various levels in Houston area school districts. During that time, she taught bilingual students, served as a campus administrator and most recently, as Senior Manager of Performance Management at Houston ISD, provided leadership in district-wide appraisal, development, and goal-setting for approximately 26,000 employees. In this role, her team was responsible for collaborating with the IT team to completely redesign the non-teacher appraisal system and manage all aspects of implementation including training, resource development, reporting, and data analysis.
Prior to becoming an educator, Lucy was a program manager at Hewlett Packard.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. – Business Management
- M. Ed. – Educational Administration
- Texas Certified Principal
- Texas Certified Teacher (EC -4)
- SAP Certified Associate
- SFX (SAP Success Factors eXpert) Accreditation – Foundations and Performance