Why You Can’t
Miss This Event!
Redesign Learning Unconference Topics
June 29, 2020 • 8:30a – 12:00p CST
- How to Use Student, Teacher, and Family Protocols to Guide & Structure Learning
- Learner Agency and Student Templates for Facilitating Autonomous Learning
- Facilitating Effective Student Collaboration in Face-to-Face and Virtual Settings
- Designing Competency-Based Units
- How to Integrate Life Ready Skills in Learning
- Ensuring Equity and Mastery Acceleration through Competency-Based Learning and Grading
- Increasing Learner Engagement in Virtual and In-Person Settings
Redesign Learning Unconference Registration
Registration is now closed. The event is filled...
But if you would like to be notified of e2L's next virtual PD event, become a member of the e2L Network (eNet), and you will be one of the first to know! eNet membership is FREE to public school educators and members receive free access to e2L's premium resources and events.
Already an eNet Member?