Amanda brings over 14 years of education experience to the e2L team. Her experience started in the United States Air Force bringing the first voice activated software to Health Care Professionals. Her work spans through her previous role as an Instructional Coach at Lake Shore School District, MI. She brings an energetic, passionate and open mindset to Professional Coaching.
She has developed school and district wide 1:1 initiatives, STEAM programs, Design Thinking Training, Maker Space Programing, Project Manager of districts Innovation redesign, and a list of school and district professional curricular training. Along with these initiatives she continues to stay close to student innovation by teaching enrichment programs to elementary students in robotics, mindfulness and coding. Amanda holds a Master of Arts in Educational Technology from Michigan State University and a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from Oakland University.
- Intervention Specialist
- Taught K-8th grade Technology
- Library Technology Specialist
- 2nd and 4th grade classroom Teacher
- College Instructor at the University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Media Coordinator/Instructional Coach
- State and National Presenter
Education & Certifications
- M.A Educational Technology|Michigan State University
- B.S Elementary Education|Oakland University
- Professional MI Teaching Certificate
- ZG-Elementary all Subjects|Self-Contained Certification
- BX-English Language Arts K-8th Certification
- NP- Educational Technology K-8th Certification