Dion Reyes brings 16 years of educational experience to our e2L team. Dion is known for his ability to lead others, build strong relationships, and for his ability to work through different challenges by working with stakeholders. Dion works to find solutions that work for all stakeholders in order to increase student success based on his plethora of experience in different areas.
Dion has worked in multiple capacities over his career which include: Being a strong Instructional Leader, Creator of intervention programs that successfully reach all students, eLearning Consultant, Coordinator of Special Services, Establishing school-wide PBS programs, Member of multiple District Curriculum Adoption Teams, Implementor of BYOD and 1:1 Initiatives, Implementor and Trainer of Staff on Google Education Tools and different Learning Management Systems, Creator of new pathways in STEAM Careers, Leader of Experiential Learning to provide real world internships to students, Leader of Safety and Security Initiatives, Creator of Master Schedule Program, Presenter at State Level Conferences on Educational Technology.
Dion holds a Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Xavier University, a Master’s in Educational Leadership from the University of Cincinnati, and a Superintendent Licensure from Miami University.
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Xavier University.
- Master’s in Educational Leadership from the University of Cincinnati
- Superintendent Licensure from Miami University
- Texas & Ohio Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Texas & Ohio Principal Licensure
- Ohio Superintendent Licensure
- T-TESS Appraiser and OTES Appraiser
- NAPE Equity Micromessaging Academy Graduate
- Google Certified Educator
- Apple Certified Educator