Dion Reyes brings 16 years of educational experience to our e2L team. Dion is known for his ability to lead others, build strong relationships, and for his ability to work through different challenges by working with stakeholders. Dion works to find solutions that work for all to increase student success based on his plethora of experience in different areas.
Dion has worked in multiple capacities over his career which include: Being a strong Instructional Leader, Creator of intervention programs that successfully reach all students, eLearning Consultant, Coordinator of Special Services, Establishing a school-wide PBS program, Member of Curriculum Adoption Teams, Implemented BYOD and 1:1 Initiative for 3,600 students, Implemented and Trained Staff on Google Education Tools, Implemented and Trained Staff on the Schoology LMS, Created new pathways for students interested in STEAM Careers, Lead experiential learning to provide internships to students, Leader of Safety and Security Initiatives, Creation of Master Schedule Program using Google Tools.
Dion holds a Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Xavier University, a Master’s in Educational Leadership from the University of Cincinnati, and a Superintendent Licensure from Miami University.
Career Highlights & Experience:
- Assistant Principal at Mason Intermediate School (Ohio)
- Assistant Principal at Mason High School (Ohio)
- Assistant Principal at Stony Point High School (Texas)
- Special Education Educator at Oak Hills Local School District
- Ohio Education Technology Conference Presenter for 10+ Years
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Xavier University.
- Master’s in Educational Leadership from the University of Cincinnati
- Superintendent Licensure from Miami University
- Texas & Ohio Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Texas & Ohio Principal Licensure
- Ohio Superintendent Licensure
- T-TESS Appraiser and OTES Appraiser
- NAPE Equity Micromessaging Academy Graduate