Fanta Fridia is a lifelong learner who believes in leading by example. Fanta joins the e2L team with (18) years of educational experience. Prior to joining the team, she served as a middle school science teacher, department chair, campus and district instructional coach and K-12 District coordinator.
Fanta brings a passion and excitement for teaching and learning. She is committed to building capacity and providing authentic experiences to improve abilities, skills and expertise in educators.
Education & Certifications
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Science, Parker University
- Masters in Education Administration, Lamar University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry, Xavier University
- Bachelor of Science in Wellness, Parker University
- Principal Grades EC-12 Certificate
- Science 4-8 Certificate