Jennifer is ecstatic and blessed to be a member of the engage2learn family. She has served as a Texas public educator for the past 21 years as a teacher, principal and district coordinator. Her focus during this time has always been her 3 children and the students she was honored to support in the classroom. Her driving force is to foster, support and grow teachers as well as foster the creation of high quality and equitable classroom environments for All students.
Jennifer firmly believes in the power of public education through empowering our teachers and students to strive for excellence every day. She is a strong advocate for all students, especially our English language learners. During her time as a Campus Principal, she focused on implementing Professional Learning Communities, RtI systems, PBIS and School Improvement plans.
Career Highlights & Experience
- High School Biology Teacher (2001-2007)
- Assistant Principal, Brazosport ISD (2007-2012)
- Associate Principal, Brazosport ISD (2012-2014)
- Principal, Brazosport ISD (2014-2020)
- Language Acquisition Coordinator, Brazosport ISD (2020-2021)
Education & Certifications
- Master of Science-Educational Management | University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Bachelor of Science-Biology and Education | Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Biology Certification
- Principal Certification
- ESL Supplemental Certification
- T-TESS certified