Paula has been a successful educator for 27 years with experience in grades PK12 She has served as a Teacher, Test Coordinator, Dean of Instruction, Assistant Principal and Principal. The majority of her career has been serving as a leader of Title I campuses. Paula has experience working with MTSS, Special Education/504, Emergent Bilingual education, Professional Learning Communities, Backward Design, Long Term and Short Term Goal Planning. Most recently, she led her campus through implementing the Amplify and Eureka curriculums in Grade K5. Her most recent achievements are:
- 2017 - Earned a Distinction Designation for Top 25% Student Progress
- 2018 - Earned A Distinction Designation for Academic Achievement in ELA/Reading and Top 25% Comparative Closing the Gap
- 2019 - Created and Implemented a New Teacher Professional Development that helped to increase department retention by 85%
- 2021 - Implemented an effective PLC model and walk through feedback cycle for Biology and Elective Sciences with yielded the following results in
- 2021 - Biology EOC results 71/35/7.