Sharon South is the Data and Reporting Coordinator for engage2learn. Her primary role is to compile, organize, and synthesize data for all clients. She also disseminates data reports for internal and external clients and works with the Operations Team to develop specialty reports for client presentations.
Sharon served for 32 years as a classroom teacher, high school counselor, Title I Specialist, Title I Coordinator, Director for No Child Left Behind, and District Coordinator for School Improvement.
Sharon has led campus teams, district departments, and grant specialty teams in data collection, disaggregation, and reporting on numerous programs, projects, grants, and campus/district improvement plans. She developed reports that were required submissions for the Texas Education Agency.
While at Corpus Christi ISD, Sharon was instrumental in the writing and subsequent awards of several state and federal grants. Sharon also has experience in ELA curriculum writing, program and project development and management, and all levels of campus/district improvement. She has served on district, regional, and state teams for campus and district improvement.
Sharon brings important skills and experience to the engage2learn team. Her counseling and administrative background enable her to interact with clients and understand the multifaceted systems from which they operate.
She is passionate and dedicated to the e2L Mission, believing it can equip all students with successful skills for the modern world. She also enjoys working with a team that supports a culture and belief that all learners, including students, teachers, campus leaders, and district leaders, need to grow and develop.
Key engage2learn Projects:
- Corpus Christi ISD – 5 campuses
- Data Disaggregation and Reporting
- Data Presentations – e2L Coaches Academy
- M.S. – Educational Administration, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, TX
- M.S. – Counseling, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, TX
- M.S. – Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, TX
- B.S. – Elementary Education, Corpus Christi State University, Corpus Christi, TX
- State of Texas: Mid-Management Administrator PK-12 (Professional)
- State of Texas: Counselor PK-12 (Professional)
- State of Texas: Reading Specialist PK-12 (Professional)
- State of Texas: Elementary Self-Contained 1-8 (Provisional)
- State of Texas: Elementary Reading 1-8 (Provisional)