Tara brings five years of public education experience as a Kindergarten and 2nd-grade teacher, with additional ESL expertise teaching virtual English classes to Chinese students overseas. Her experiences and dedication to bettering the field of education drive her as she provides support to Diana Branch, Culture Design Strategist.
Tara is excited to leverage her professional capabilities and passions in this role, and foster the cultural tenets of e2l that enhance the proficiencies of educators and positively impact the lives they touch.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies from Texas A&M University
- Professional Teaching Certificate (EC-6)
- ESL Teaching Certificate
- TESOL Certificate
- TEFL Certificate
- Google Level 1 Certificate
- Google Level 2 Certificate
- Apple Teacher Certificate