Tiffany joins engage2learn (e2L) as an e2L eGrowe certified trainer, coach, and facilitator with seven years of experience as an educator.
Previously, Tiffany taught ELA in both High School and Middle School settings, mainly 9th, 6th, and 7th grades. It was while teaching 6th grade Language Arts in Ponca City, OK that Tiffany was first introduced to e2L and the e2L Personalized Learning Model, thus making the transformation she felt she needed as an educator into a true classroom facilitator. Due to the student success Tiffany witnessed in her students, she continued to facilitate using the e2L Personalized Learning Model and e2L Best Practices within her classroom even after joining the Deer Creek Public School District. Her continued passion for creating student-centered learning environments and her desire for all students to be afforded opportunities for success is what led her to join the e2L team.
Tiffany’s success with implementing individualized student-centered learning using the e2L Best Practices within diverse classrooms has helped prepare her for yet, another transformation as an Educator to coach Teachers and Coaches Academy Coaches.
Key e2L Projects
- Arlington ISD Teacher Training and Coaching
- Burleson ISD Coaches Academy Training and Coaching
- Burleson ISD Teacher Training and Coaching
- El Paso ISD Teacher Training and Coaching
- Fort Worth ISD Teacher Training and Coaching
- Ponca City ISD Teacher Training and Coaching
- Victoria ISD STREAM Teacher Training and Coaching
Education and Certifications
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelors of Science in Education
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Master in Instructional coaching
- Certified Teacher in Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado
- 6-12 English Language Arts
- Level 1 & 2 Google Certified Educator
- Apple Certified Teacher
- Certified Master Facilitator
- Certified eGrowe Coach & Growth Catalyst