Chris serves e2L as the Chief Operating Officer, providing leadership and strategic vision to the organization. In this role, he fosters growth among team members and plays a critical role in the refinement, design, and integration of organization-wide, cross-team systems and processes to ensure alignment and increased operational efficiency. He brings a wealth of administrative and leadership experience to the team to help carry out the e2L strategic plan with a human-centered focus.
Chris has been a Texas educator for over 20 years, serving at multiple levels within the school structure. He has been a classroom teacher and athletic coach, a campus administrator, a district administrator, and a director at a regional Education Service Center.
Chris has a doctorate in Leadership in Educational Administration from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and brings a wealth of experience and expertise related to leadership and systems thinking.
Key e2L Projects
- Fort Worth ISD Long Range Facility Master Plan
- Fort Worth ISD Learning Model Training and Coaching Implementation
- Burleson ISD – STEAM MS – Trainer and Executive and Teacher Coach
- Arlington ISD Learning Framework Training and Coaching Implementation
- Killeen ISD Strategic Design (facilities)
- Arlington Virginia Career and Tech HS – engage2learn Framework Implementation
- Digital Leadership Academy
- Business to Business Partnerships
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Sam Houston State University
- M.Ed. Tarleton State University
- Ed.D. Mary Hardin-Baylor University