Serving as the Chief of Partner Success, Kammi’s primary responsibility is to ensure the success of district partnerships through the implementation of services and project management systems. She collaborates with the Executive Directors of Partner Success and district leaders to help make the district’s local vision a reality. She implements account management systems, including a custom design consultation, setting success criteria, and creating a responsible rollout with districts to ensure the project is on track and successful. She addresses risk management with districts through weekly standing meetings, executive status reports, and quarterly meetings to ensure success of the project.
Kammi brings experience from the campus, district, and state levels for transforming teaching and learning in order to ensure every child is prepared for their future. Throughout her experience, Kammi has utilized her leadership skills to partner with educators to address adaptive issues with cultural solutions to make the necessary culture shifts at the campus and district level.
Key e2L Projects
- Aldine ISD Project Manager and Innovate Academy
- Austin ISD Learning Innovation Framework Design
- Bastrop ISD Strategic Design
- Corpus Christi ISD Executive Coaching
- El Paso ISD Project Manager
- Fort Bend ISD Learning Innovation Design
- Houston ISD Project Manager
- Huntsville ISD Coaches Academy and Executive Leadership Coaching
- Katy ISD Learning Innovation Framework Design
- Mesquite ISD Literacy Initiative
- San Marcos CISD Coaches Academy
Summary of Past Professional Experience
Kammi has served in various leadership roles over her fourteen years in public education. She began her career in education by teaching junior high math in Victoria ISD and then in Bryan ISD.
After earning her Master’s in Education, she worked as a Professional Development Specialist in Bryan ISD, focusing on curriculum design, instructional delivery, and professional learning.
She then moved into the role of Director of Curriculum and Instruction in Anderson-Shiro CISD for several years before becoming the Executive Director of Instruction and Accountability. Kammi then served in the Assistant Superintendent and Interim Superintendent roles. During her years at Anderson-Shiro CISD, she led the effort to implement a Human Capital Management system, using a multi-faceted approach through the Teacher Incentive Fund (TIF) and Grant District Stakeholder Working Group.
After seven years in Anderson-Shiro CISD, Kammi served as the Director of Curriculum and Instruction for Bryan ISD, where she implemented Capturing Kids’ Hearts EXCEL Teaching Model and designed a K-12 RTI program.
During her tenure in K-12 public education, Kammi collaborated with leaders across the state through one of TASA’s committees to design The New Vision Implementation Matrix.
Throughout these leadership roles and her work as part of the Texas High Performance Schools Consortium and 2012 TIF Grant, Kammi has led the effort to transform teaching and learning at both the local and state levels.
Education & Certifications
- M.Ed. Educational Administration
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies with Math Minor
- Texas Certified Superintendent
- Texas Certified Principal
- Texas Certified Teacher, Grades 1-8 math, 1-6 reading, and 1-8 self-contained
- Certified Instructional Leadership
- Development (ILD) and Professional Development Appraisal System (PDAS) appraiser
- T-TESS Certified Appraiser
- McREL Principal Certified Appraiser
- Google Certified Trainer
- Apple Certified Teacher
- Texas Virtual School Network Certified Online Instructor