Chris is serving engage2learn as Systems Transformation Strategist. His primary responsibility is to be the first point of contact for districts, serving as an expert in systems thinking and leadership. Chris ensures that each e2L partnership is successful and that in the end our Mission is achieved with every district we serve.
Chris has been a Texas educator for over 20 years, serving at multiple levels within the school structure. He has been a classroom teacher and athletic coach, a campus administrator, a district administrator, and a director at a regional Education Service Center.
Chris has a doctorate in Leadership in Educational Administration from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and brings a wealth of experience and expertise related to leadership and systems thinking.
Key Engage Projects
- Fort Worth ISD Long Range Facility Master Plan
- Fort Worth ISD Learning Model Training and Coaching Implementation
- Burleson ISD – STEAM MS – Trainer and Executive and Teacher Coach
- Arlington ISD Learning Framework Training and Coaching Implementation
- Killeen ISD Strategic Design (facilities)
- Arlington Virginia Career and Tech HS – engage2learn Framework Implementation
- Digital Leadership Academy
- Business to Business Partnerships
- B.S. Sam Houston State University
- M.Ed. Tarleton State University
- Ed.D. Mary Hardin-Baylor University