Chris serves engage2learn as the Chief of Staff. In this role, he oversees all members of the e2L team and coordinates hiring efforts in order to most effectively meet the e2L staffing needs of our current and potential partners. Chris ensures that each e2L partnership is successful and that in the end, our mission is achieved with every district we serve.
Chris has been a Texas educator for over 20 years, serving at multiple levels within the school structure. He has been a classroom teacher and athletic coach, a campus administrator, a district administrator, and a director at a regional Education Service Center.
Chris has a doctorate in Leadership in Educational Administration from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and brings a wealth of experience and expertise related to leadership and systems thinking.
Key e2L Projects
- Fort Worth ISD Long Range Facility Master Plan
- Fort Worth ISD Learning Model Training and Coaching Implementation
- Burleson ISD – STEAM MS – Trainer and Executive and Teacher Coach
- Arlington ISD Learning Framework Training and Coaching Implementation
- Killeen ISD Strategic Design (facilities)
- Arlington Virginia Career and Tech HS – engage2learn Framework Implementation
- Digital Leadership Academy
- Business to Business Partnerships
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Sam Houston State University
- M.Ed. Tarleton State University
- Ed.D. Mary Hardin-Baylor University