Chris serves e2L as the Chief Strategy Officer, identifying and executing strategic e2L partnerships to support K-12 districts in implementing operational and academic initiatives that lead to improved educator and learner outcomes. In this role, he works with districts to identify specific areas of need and strategize scalable solutions that will enhance district culture and provide the support every individual in the system needs to grow and thrive. He brings a wealth of administrative and leadership experience to the team to help carry out successful e2L partnerships with a human-centered focus.
Chris has been a Texas educator for over 20 years, serving at multiple levels within the school structure. He has been a classroom teacher and athletic coach, a campus administrator, a district administrator, and a director at a regional Education Service Center.
Chris has a doctorate in Leadership in Educational Administration from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and brings a wealth of experience and expertise related to leadership and systems thinking.
Key e2L Projects
- Fort Worth ISD Long Range Facility Master Plan
- Fort Worth ISD Learning Model Training and Coaching Implementation
- Burleson ISD – STEAM MS – Trainer and Executive and Teacher Coach
- Arlington ISD Learning Framework Training and Coaching Implementation
- Killeen ISD Strategic Design (facilities)
- Arlington Virginia Career and Tech HS – engage2learn Framework Implementation
- Digital Leadership Academy
- Business to Business Partnerships
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Sam Houston State University
- M.Ed. Tarleton State University
- Ed.D. Mary Hardin-Baylor University