Janet is an e2L Certified eGROWe Coach, trainer, and facilitator. She has served in Texas public schools for 30 years as a teacher, curriculum coordinator, and elementary principal. As a campus principal, she successfully implemented student-oriented learning using the e2L Framework in a high poverty school that included gifted students, special education students and English Language Learners.
Janet believes that public education is one of our nation’s greatest achievements. Her passion is to help educators provide authentic learning for all students and to prepare them with life ready skills needed to be successful, contributing citizens. Through coaching, teachers and principals are able to receive the support needed at the campus level to powerfully impact adult and student learning.
- Denison ISD
- Arlington ISD
- El Paso ISD
- Fort Worth ISD
Degrees and Certifications
- Master of Education in Administration, University of North Texas
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Baylor University
- Principal Grades EC-12 Certificate
- Elementary Self-Contained Grades 1-8 Certificate
- Elementary English Grades 1-8 Certificate
- Development (ILD) and Professional Development Appraisal System (PDAS) appraiser
- T-TESS Certified Appraiser
- Google Certified Educator