As a Director of Partner Success, Jennifer brings over 21 years of experience in public education. She has served as a teacher, principal, and district coordinator.
Jennifer firmly believes in the power of public education through empowering our teachers and students to strive for excellence every day in high-quality and equitable classroom environments. She strongly advocates for all students, especially our English language learners. During her time as a Campus Principal, she focused on implementing Professional Learning Communities, RtI systems, PBIS, and Campus Improvement plans.
Career Highlights & Experience
- High School Biology Teacher (2001-2007)
- Assistant and Associate Principal (2007-2014)
- Principal (2014-2020)
- Language Acquisition Coordinator (2020-2021)
Education & Certifications
- M.S. in Educational Management | University of Houston-Clear Lake
- B. S. in Biology and Education | Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Certifications in Biology 6-12, ESL Supplemental, Principal EC-12, and T-TESS