Trusted partner of…
What our partners are saying…
Since 2011, engage2learn has had the unique honor to partner with visionary educators across the country to impact…
Do you struggle with how to achieve your vision at scale?
e2L’s 3-step Scaling Innovation Plan demystifies the process to rolling out innovations in your district at scale. Our time-tested, data-driven process can help you plan, design, and implement your vision so that it reaches every learner in your district.
Design Culture & Systems for Innovation
- Design cultural tenets that best express and support your vision
- Create and align systems to the desired culture and vision and/or strategically abandon conflicting systems
- Determine success metrics including learner outcomes
Create a Roadmap for Innovation
- Create a 3 to 5-year plan to responsibly roll out your vision
- Calculate coaching capacity needed to support your rollout
- Determine who and when you will onboard cohorts of key staff
Scale Innovation with Personalized Coaching
- Provide relevant, rigorous training aligned to your success metrics and/or outcomes
- Provide ongoing support and guidance with personalized coaching using e2L’s evidence-based coaching model
- Iterate systems to support and sustain vision/innovation
Ready to achieve your vision at scale?
In today’s world, there is no one-size-fits-all, pre-packaged solution for innovation in school districts. Even though every implementation is different, e2L works with partner districts to help them create a sustainable culture of innovation through three key services
e2L's Laser Team of expert coaches provide targeted coaching to areas of greatest need. As a result, e2L partners experience massive gains in student achievement and engagement.
e2L’s Learning Framework design process helps districts clarify and achieve their vision for the ideal learner experience based on the characteristics, skills, and traits the local community desires for students.
Latest from the e2L Blog
October 15, 2019
By: Shannon K. Buerk
Job, Career, or Vocation Every person deserves to spend their working life doing something they enjoy. Unfortunately, not all people get that opportunity. There are three different ways people label their work. One way is to think of the 40...