Trusted partner of…
What our partners are saying…
Since 2011, engage2learn has had the unique honor to partner with visionary educators across the country to impact…
Do you struggle with how to achieve your vision at scale?
e2L’s 3-step Scaling Innovation Plan demystifies the process to rolling out innovations in your district at scale. Our time-tested, data-driven process can help you plan, design, and implement your vision so that it reaches every learner in your district.
Design Culture & Systems for Innovation
- Design cultural tenets that best express and support your vision
- Create and align systems to the desired culture and vision and/or strategically abandon conflicting systems
- Determine success metrics including learner outcomes
Create a Roadmap for Innovation
- Create a 3 to 5-year plan to responsibly roll out your vision
- Calculate coaching capacity needed to support your rollout
- Determine who and when you will onboard cohorts of key staff
Scale Innovation with Personalized Coaching
- Provide relevant, rigorous training aligned to your success metrics and/or outcomes
- Provide ongoing support and guidance with personalized coaching using e2L’s evidence-based coaching model
- Iterate systems to support and sustain vision/innovation
Ready to achieve your vision at scale?
In today’s world, there is no one-size-fits-all, pre-packaged solution for innovation in school districts. Even though every implementation is different, e2L works with partner districts to help them create a sustainable culture of innovation through three key services
e2L's Laser Team of expert coaches provide targeted coaching to areas of greatest need. As a result, e2L partners experience massive gains in student achievement and engagement.
e2L’s Learning Framework design process helps districts clarify and achieve their vision for the ideal learner experience based on the characteristics, skills, and traits the local community desires for students.
Latest from the e2L Blog
December 4, 2019
The e2L Personalized Learning Ecosystem (PLE) provides school districts a multi-level, holistic approach that aligns the entire culture and systems around providing every student with truly personalized learning experiences. With the Personalized Learning Ecosystem, engage2learn is ready to help public school districts bring...
December 3, 2019
By: Kammi Green
Local Vision for Learning Iraan-Sheffield ISD first partnered with engage2learn (e2L) in the Fall of 2018 through TEA’s Math Innovation Zone (MIZ) grant. During the Spring of 2019, e2L facilitated a design team comprised of central office administration, campus administrators,...
November 21, 2019
By: Luz Martinez, Ph.D.
One of my close friends told me that her son loved his 5th-grade learning experience. She said he would come home every day saying how cool his teacher was and how they were learning in groups and were allowed to...