Fanta Fridia is a Certified e2L Data-Informed Growth Coach with over 18 years of educational experience. Fanta is a lifelong learner who believes in leading by example with experience in professional learning, school improvement and curriculum & instruction. In addition to supporting our partners with project management, she has coached teachers, instructional coaches and campus/district leaders. Prior to joining the e2L team, Fanta provided service and support for students of all ages (PreK-12). Her educational career consists of being a secondary science teacher, instructional coach, specialist and K-12 District Coordinator in the Curriculum and Instruction department.
Fanta brings a passion and excitement for teaching and learning. She is committed to building capacity and providing authentic experiences to improve abilities, skills and expertise in educators.
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Science, Parker University
- Masters in Education Administration, Lamar University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry, Xavier University
- Bachelor of Science in Wellness, Parker University
- Principal Grades EC-12/PDAS
- Texas Certified Teacher Science 4-8 Certificate