engage2learn Unveils the Future of Professional Development with New Talent Development & Coaching Platform, GroweLab
AUSTIN, Tex. – engage2learn (e2L), the leading K-12 talent development partner for public schools nationwide, has announced the launch of the highly anticipated talent development and coaching platform, GroweLab.
Coming in July 2023, GroweLab is designed to be the all-in-one talent development and coaching platform across a given school or district, providing educators with job-embedded, evidence-based, personalized support that is proven to transform instructional practice and accelerate student outcomes.
“Over the years, our current coaching app, eSuite, has taught us how to provide educators with the kind of PD that they actually want, earning numerous awards and accolades along the way – most recently the Research-Based Design Product Certification from Digital Promise,” said Jill Galloway, e2L’s Chief of Product Innovation. “Now we get to bring all of that insight, feedback, and millions of data points on how best to support educators and coaches into a single platform, prioritizing the user experience and making the impact of GroweLab on the future of talent development inevitable.”
Built upon e2L’s 11+ years as a company, over 2,000 years of collective experience as educators, and extensive research on how adults learn, GroweLab raises the bar for how educators can and should be supported, coached, and developed as talent. Paired with e2L’s evidence-based, research-backed coaching methodology that aligns to the science of coaching, GroweLab boasts a brand new interface that centers the user experience and is designed to:
- Allow coaches to manage large rosters of teachers, track all instructional coaching conversations, and easily document classroom observations in a simplified, streamlined interface.
- Enable educators and staff to earn microcredentials as recognition for the skills and competencies that they develop, helping them build their professional portfolios.
- Provide educators with 24/7 access to asynchronous, competency-based learning through a robust resource library and online courses.
- Empower instructional and non-instructional staff to grow and provide evidence of said growth in proven professional learning competencies, which can be customized by role, school, or from scratch with the platform’s Competency Builder.
- Support 100% of a given district or school’s instructional and non-instructional staff.
- Grow individuals at their own pace or through real-time coaching interactions and feedback to cater to different learning styles, preferences, and schedules.
- Provide education analytics on ongoing coaching and talent development efforts, giving leaders access to coaching activity and progress, connecting teacher growth data to student outcomes data, and measuring the ROI of coaching.
- Tighten the communication loop between teachers and instructional coaches to increase efficiency and capacity, leading to improved instructional practice and student outcomes.
“As the challenges facing public education grow in numbers and complexity, the educators who work hard to ensure that students are learning no matter what deserve support, systems, and tools that will meet and adapt to their needs,” said Shannon K. Buerk, e2L’s Founder & CEO. “I’m excited to provide the only platform for talent development that is based on the science of coaching and sets a new standard for PD, ensuring all the time, money, and effort spent on adult learning leads to measurable outcomes, improves instructional practice, and honors educators as talent. The future of equitable, meaningful, and sustainable K-12 talent development is here, and we’re just getting started!”
Be among the first to get an early look at GroweLab here.
engage2learn (e2L) partners with public school districts to design, build, and implement comprehensive, customized talent development systems that improve teacher retention & job satisfaction, increase student achievement, and create capacity for instructional and non-instructional staff. Since 2011, we’ve partnered with over 300 public school districts across the nation to transform traditional professional development into holistic talent development solutions. We customize our solutions to maximize partner results by scaling smart professional learning systems that optimize outcomes, empowering leaders with a first-of-its-kind platform that connects professional growth data to any desired outcome to show the efforts and impact of their investments effectively. For more information about engage2learn, visit engage2learn.org or call 1-833-325-4769.