Taylor’s previous professional experience includes teaching grades 6-8 using the engage2learn Framework at STEAM Middle School in Burleson, Texas. After leaving Burleson ISD, Taylor continued on to teach grades 9-12 in Merkel ISD with a continued focus on e2L Best Practices in her classroom. Taylor has successfully implemented student-centered learning using the e2L Best Practices with a focus in STEAM education, Blended Learning, Culturally Sustaining Pedagogy, Arts Integration, gifted students, and special education students. Through her work with engage2learn, Taylor has partnered with twelve different public school partners across three states in order to support the implementation of customized outcomes using data-informed coaching practices.
Taylor holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Abilene Christian University and a Masters of Arts in Arts Education with a focus in Educational Leadership and Advocacy from Boston University. Taylor has a passion for the art of coaching and supporting educators in designing equitable classroom experiences that engage all learners through creativity, collaboration and individualized learning.
Key e2L Projects
- Abilene ISD Unit Design, Teacher Coaching, Coaches Academy & Executive Culture Coaching
- Dallas ISD Coaches Academy
- Spring ISD Teacher Coaching
- Memphis Shelby County Schools Coaches Academy and Blended Learning Implementation
- Garland ISD Growth Catalyst Coaching
- Kentucky Department of Education DEIB Coaching
Education & Certifications
- Masters of Arts in Art Education | Boston University
- B.F.A | Abilene Christian University
- EC-12 Art Certification
- EC-12 Technology Applications Certification
- EC-12 ESL Certification