Her experiences as a campus administrator include elementary, intermediate, and middle school campuses. Crystal is proud to have worked in Alief ISD in the Houston area and Rockwall ISD and Duncanville ISD in the North Texas area. Based on her beliefs about education and her work as a principal, Crystal was nominated by district leaders to represent Duncanville ISD in the Principal’s Visioning Institute.
In her role as Director of Professional Development, she worked in her niche by supporting all principals in T-TESS implementation and supervising campus instructional coaches.
Crystal continues learning as a current doctoral student in Dallas Baptist University’s Educational Leadership K-12 Program.
Crystal brings her passion for learning and supporting others to e2L and its partners. She balances her experiences with listening and observing to facilitate learning and individualize partner needs.
- Arlington ISD
- El Paso ISD
- Fort Worth ISD
Degrees and Certifications:
- Master of Education in Administration & Supervision, University of Houston Victoria
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, Texas State University
- Principal Grades EC-12 Certificate
- Elementary Self-Contained Grades 1-8 Certificate
- Elementary Mathematics Grades 1-8 Certificate